Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: What are your favorite kinds of threads?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I look for crafts first, then albums, then the "on a personal note" type just to hear about someone's day and make them feel better or share in their happiness.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the product review, crafts, and picture albums of new products or a new doll [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by smoredrama:

    ETA: Like right now, I am very intrigued by GreyMyst's avatar. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]smile.gif[/img] Addy was jealous of Crystal's curls, so I gave her some of her own.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member GillyGals.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2006
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For Sale and For Trade and wanted posts.
    Angie

  5. #15
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Spoilers!! And pictures from AGP.

    I also love the "doll stories", historical referencing, and info on making doll clothes-or seeing what others have made.

  6. #16
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I like new releases posts, item reviews, doll restoration stories, when someone gets a new doll, and I especially like albums. When I am interested in a particular doll I will scout around looking for as many pictures of the doll as I can find. I wish I could see EVERYONE'S albums! [img]smile.gif[/img] I have yet to see one of American_Mommy's. Hint hint....

    I also really like to hear stories about what our kids are doing with the dolls. Remember when Laurie's daughter, Diana, gave Kailey a nose ring? Hilarious!!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 14, 2006 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Ashley's Mommy ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ALBUMS! I also, of coarse, like the new product posts.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the product reviews, for sale items, spoilers on new AG products, warnings about possible retirements *go to phone and order*, and any discussions on the historical dolls!

  9. #19
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I also like it when someone posts a new topic to get us talking about something other than anything negative that may have been brought up. This is a good one. Thanks for this post, Joy!

  10. #20
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I like album, craft, enjoying your collection and posts with useful info. Also posts where people can add like the "doll chat" and create your own AG character.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •